Most CASCA 2018 attendees are likely to arrive via the Victoria International Airport (YYJ) but there are a number of other interesting ways to travel to Vancouver Island and then to Victoria. Some of these include:
- BC Ferries car ferry to Swartz Bay, 35-minute drive to the VCC.
- Sidney, BC via Anacortes, WA car Ferry, 30-minute drive to the VCC.
- Downtown Victoria via Seattle, WA Clipper passenger Ferry
- Downtown Victoria via Port Angeles, WA Coho car Ferry
- Downtown Victoria via Kenmore Air Floatplane from Seattle